GENERAL LETTING INSURANCE CONDITIONS FOR TUSCANYALL.COM S R L – TOUR OPERATOR
Authorisation granted by Provincia di Firenze
Insurance cover on the basis of the following law and European Community directive: art.3 L.R. 23 marzo 2000 n. 42; Legge 27 dicembre 1977 n. 1084; Direttiva 90/314/C.E.E. Del 13 giugno 1990 and contracted between TUSCANYALL.COM SRL and LA PIEMONTESE ASSICURAZIONI SPA with head offices at Scandicci (FI), Civil Responsability Insurance Policy no. 66/13039. All disputes will be settled by the Tribunal of Florence.
- Insured name: Tuscanyall.com srl, with offices in Florence in Via di Scandicci, 22R P. IVA 05511100488
- Description of the risk insured: the insurance covers civil responsibility for running the business of Travel Agency, organiser and intermediary for the travel and the stays they have marketed.
- Guaranteed cover and cover limits up to a maximum of the total capital, interest and costs of:
- Maximum for each accident: Euro 1.550.000,00
- Maximum for each person: Euro 516.456,00
- Maximum for damages to things or animals even if they belong to other people: Euro 258.228,00.
The insurance is valid everywhere in the world.
Optional Insurance – available on request and valid against extra charge payment
In addition the above insurance policy, cost per person includes a further insurance policy taken out with Ami Assistance – Sempre Ovunque Subito – which provides the following services: personal assistance, medical expenses reimburse, luggage insurance. Form more information about these services and contract clauses, please contact us.